Thursday, November 6, 2008

PRESIDENT OBAMA - AMERICA HAS SPOKEN



I have waited for this victory speech for almost five years. What else is there to say about President Obama other than that he is 'the man' for such a time as this. I love the closing remarks of his victory speech " May God bless you, May God bless America."

This Saturday New Zealand will also vote in a new Prime Minister and I have no doubt that it will be John Key. The polls indicate that New Zealand is also searching for political and spiritual change. No one is really interested in placing faith in trusted historical leadership - the public are searching for new ideas, new personalities and in short something different. I predict that New Zealand will awake on Sunday morning with John Key on the front page of every newspaper as the new Prime Minister of Aotearoa New Zealand. And in that respect I hope that like President Barack Obama - John Key will look to God to bless this nation as well.